What will you do?
At Barrington Consulting, our Senior Full Stack Developers use their development expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools to understand, scope, and deliver complex digital solutions that allow our citizens to access services from the comfort of their own homes. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes to design, test, and deliver great code.
Who are you?
As a Barrington Senior Full Stack Developer, you will bring the following expertise to our team and to your client engagements:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Java background with experience building RESTful services and APIs
- Understanding of web-based security paradigms and implementations
- Experience with Maven or other dependency building tools
- Experience with code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, Openshift
- Motivated, organized, and self-sufficient
- Good communication skills
As an ideal candidate, you will also have:
- Spring Boot Experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD
- Experience consuming/building SOAP services
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Desire to grow into a technical architect role
The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package. We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities. In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn new things. At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table. Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work/life balance is a reality.
If you fit the description of a Barrington Senior Full Stack Developer, then we want you! Tell us about your strengths, experiences, and goals by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Come be part of our amazing team!
About Barrington Consulting
Barrington Consulting’s primary focus is working with public sector organizations to help strategize, plan, and implement change through its business and information technology consulting services.