This role will support and operate within the Information Technology team by assisting with endpoint installation, application support, and server administration. This role requires travel to company facilities within HRM.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of workstation, printer, server, and some basic network issues.
- Deploy and support software applications.
- Operate within a team providing support to the business and assist with ticket resolution.
- Administer and maintain servers, Storage, and Network devices as part of a team.
- Carry out administrative functions within Active Directory such as managing user accounts, group memberships, permissions, etc.
- Identify Solutions to common problems and document how-to guides and related knowledgebase documentation.
- Diploma or degree in Information Technology
- Practical demonstrable experience working with Information Technology.
Experience with various iterations of the following products:
- Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD, and Group Policy.
- Understanding of Network theory and protocols.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct self-directed research to understand and resolve emergent issues.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance.
- Must have driver’s license and own vehicle.
Experience with the following technologies would be considered an asset:
- Cisco Security Products like Duo, AMP for Endpoints, and Umbrella.
- IT Security or familiarity with NIST 800-171 and related Cybersecurity framework.
- Backup technologies, particularly Veeam.
- Virtualization, particularly Hyper-V and Failover Cluster.
- Storage Networks, SANs
- Web Serves, Web Hosting, Certificates, and DMZs.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….
About Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN’s solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers’ compensation boards.