Under the authority of the Technical Publications and Proposal Manager, the IETM System Architect plays a key role in designing and developing IETM outputs for delivery to the customer and end-user. You will work closely with the Technical Publications team to produce IETMs.
- Support technical publications, CMS, IETM output, and relating software by utilizing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaborate to create strategic initiatives to design, code, and test software used to create IETMs and deliverables.
- Configure and track user environments for technical publication-related software.
- Update and support in various formats that allow clients to easily access IETM content via a graphical user interface.
- Technical Writing as required.
- Programmer Analyst
- Internet Solutions Developer
- In-depth knowledge of IETMs and requirements
- Knowledge of Technical Publications Standards (AG-006 and S1000D)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or similar programs
- Proficient in MS Suite
About Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN’s solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers’ compensation boards.