As the Project Administrator, you have a passion for coordinating, working with other team members, and ensuring that objectives are being met. The role will require knowledge in multiple facets of the business to accurately report on project status to project managers through a project management office (PMO). This will include, but not be limited to: administration, project support (communication, planning, reporting and analysis, tracking), and security. Working with a team of professionals, this is a key role that will deliver training and training solutions to meet customer operational and quality standards.
- Daily communication with Program Manager.
- Day-to-day internal program and project coordination
- Preparation, review, and update of project management documents (e.g., project schedule, project status reports, project charter, project management plan, risk management plan, risk and action registers.)
- Preparation of customer deliverables including invoices and monthly project status reports.
- Updating and management of internal management tracking systems (including cost tracking)
- Coordinate PMO and internal processes, ensuring governance is adhered to and actioned.
- Prepare, schedule, and, at times, lead meetings and presentations.
- Other tasks as assigned by the program manager.
Administrative tasks as required:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Recording and preparation of meeting minutes and action items
- Version and store project management documents
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in the coordination/management and support of projects through a PMO or similar organization.
- Diploma or degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives in a fast past environment.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using Microsoft Project to manage project schedules.
- Experience creating reports and analysis of project data using Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain Government of Canada Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of training materials for Aerospace and Defense will be considered an asset.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….
About Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN’s solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers’ compensation boards.