We are growing and it is happening fast! We are fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. And right now, we have an immediate opening for experienced and energetic individual to join that team.
- Build, Maintain, and Support infrastructure across the following areas:
- Physical and Virtual servers
- Web, Database, and Application servers
- Network devices such as routers and switches
- Storage appliances and networks (SAN)
- Develop, test, and deploy policy and system changes.
- Provide support for operational issues including problem solving, root cause analysis, and provide process recommendations to the IT Manager.
- Proactively monitor system performance and status to maintain infrastructure.
- Oversee and ensure backups of critical systems.
- Identify Solutions to common problems and format/document/publish how-to-guides and related knowledgebase documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Diploma or degree in information Technology
- Experience with various iterations of the following products:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure Active Directory.
- Understanding of Network Theory and protocols
- Understanding of Virtualization, particularly Hyper-V and Failover Cluster
- Experience with Cisco products would be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct self-directed research to understand and resolve emergent issues.
- Self-Motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain government security NATO Secret clearance.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….
About Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN’s solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers’ compensation boards.