CABCO Communications Group celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2020 and is the longest-running, independent communications infrastructure provider serving the Maritimes. Our track record can be directly attributed to our team’s experience, enthusiasm and commitment. CABCO provides a full range of technical communications products and services including Managed and Cloud Services, Telephone, Cabling, WiFi, Premises Security, Networking and Video Collaboration. Since 1980, CABCO has built a solid reputation based on customer satisfaction, quality of work and embracing technological change.
At Cabco, we are all about making Connections that Matter and we realize that it is our people that make the difference. With 40 years in business, we have a wealth of experience in our fields of expertise, but we are always on the lookout for the next team member to take us to a new level. Are you ready to join our team?
What Does Cabco Bring to the Table?
- Competitive compensation with earning potential of $40,000+ annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A focus on employee wellness
- Company pension match plan
- Paid vacation and milestone service awards
- Use of company vehicle
- On-the-job product-specific training as well as career growth
- An amazing team and company that lives its core values of our people, customers, community, growth, integrity, and safety.
- Team events on our brand-new rooftop patio with harbour view and free parking!
- You are reliable and hard-working
- You are positive and work well independently or in a team environment
- You are efficient and organized
- You have a reputation for being customer-focused and have a professional approach to your daily work
- You are very comfortable working at heights on aerial pole line infrastructure in all weather conditions
What you will be doing:
- Installation of telephone, internet, security and cable television connectivity for residential customers
- Representing our Carrier services partner in a professional, courteous manner
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience is not required as we are looking for people who are interested in a career in the telecommunications industry and will train, however previous exposure to the internet, telephone, security, cabling or IT environments would be considered an asset
As Atlantic Canada’s oldest communications integrator, customers have been trusting Cabco for more 40 years. We do this by offering a wide breadth of solutions from network cabling, telephony, wi-fi and security systems that will provide their team with the information they need, where and when they need it. We believe that our role isn’t just to sell and install quality products, anyone can do that, but to make the entire process as seamless, simple and predictable as possible. All of this is backed by the best customer service in the region, measured independently through our participation in the Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey. Ask us about our NPS score and what it means!