What’s it like working at CGI in Atlantic Canada?
- We are committed to your career progression and we back this up by investing in your learning and development, leveraging our member management framework to ensure you are supported, and providing you access to world-class SMEs for mentorship. You can progress your career at the pace of your ability, initiative, and value you bring to clients.
- We are growing new teams in new industries, which affords you the opportunity as a senior member, to expand your role and influence, by leading teams, and assisting with establishing our presence in new opportunities.
- Our team has a diverse and inclusive culture, flexible work location arrangements, and relocation assistance.
- You will have a voice in helping evolve our future position and strategic direction in technology and market approach.
- You’ll get to work with industry-leading, globally recognized clients in various industries such as Financial Services, Life Sciences, Consumer Retail, Insurance… and the list goes on.
- We offer a very competitive total compensation package including a share purchase matching program, profit participation program, health spending account, and more!
- Reporting to the engagement Vice President, this individual will be responsible for operational service delivery for a client engagement
- Member of the AGDC management team
- Provide leadership for all service delivery functions for engagements
- Act as the primary point of contact to client and business unit leadership on all operational matters
- Ensure quality services are delivered, client expectations are met, and business opportunities are maximized
- Responsible for SLA management
Specific Responsibilities by Area:
- Manage P&L of your engagement(s) to agreed targets
- Prepare Statements of Work and Change Requests for our services
- Prepare financial models for potential engagements
- Seek out business development opportunities by leveraging your internal and external network
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients and recommend how CGI can provide value
- Advise the Vice President of any known upcoming growth opportunities within your scope
- Ensure delivery activities fall within the expected SLA
- Take leadership with respect to Issues & Resolutions/Status
- Ensure engagement compliance with any CGI or client quality or audit requirements
- Drive operational improvements
- Establish a track record of innovation with clients
- Work with the delivery organization to ensure changes and work requests are completed in the appropriate timeframes
- Manage delivery teams
- Ensure your members are provided with an inclusive and rewarding work environment with which to build their career
- Responsible for training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience in IT delivery management
- Strong understanding and implementation of quality methodologies.
- Experience with client relationship management
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
- Background in software application development, integration and infrastructure project
- Experience in Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies and frameworks
- Experience working within a consulting environment or on an outsourcing engagement would be an asset
Must-Have Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can handle and resolve performance related items
- Excellent leadership skills
- Can foster personal commitments within a team
- Can manage conflict
- Can solve problems
- Can coach team members based on experience with application development and support methodologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work within senior levels of an organization and adjust messages accordingly
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 11,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support. This local presence is backed by the global capabilities of 68,000 professionals, providing the scale and global delivery expertise to support the delivery needs and requirements of our clients.
Major brands across Canada consistently turn to CGI to manage broad, transformative initiatives. We deliver end-to-end services and solutions combined with deep industry experience and have a long track record of achieving the results our clients expect.