This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and we are still growing! We are expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
- Oracle Cloud Solution Architect – Data Integration, Analytics and PaaS solutions:
- The objective of this position is to work with business and technical experts to design and implement best-in-class Oracle Cloud-based solutions.
- Strong Oracle Cloud Architecture Infrastructure experience including (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, Data management, Java applications, Oracle and non-Oracle applications.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Cloud Applications such as Oracle E-business Suite, and Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Provide design best practices around Fusion Analytics solutions that benefit customers through the use of Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Provide strong expertise in creating detailed technical architectures and blueprint solutions for specified needs.
- Strong understanding of OIC adapters, usage of REST, SOA adapters, usage of orchestration integration patterns.
- Deep knowledge of the Oracle RDBMS in Cloud, Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW), Oracle Data Integration (ODI/GoldenGate/Data Guard)
- Broad and deep experience with technology transformation and significant Cloud solution experience in the following areas – Migration roadmaps and transformation execution. Broad and deep experience with Oracle’s database concepts.
- Strong hands-on experience with Oracle cloud-native data integration services such as OIC, ODI.
- Hands-on knowledge and extensive experience implementing Oracle’s PaaS solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle’s Cloud integration strategies and solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by fusion ERP SaaS applications.
- Experience with other data integration services such as Airflow and or Dell Boomi would be considered a plus
- Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solution is a plus
Requirements and Skillsets needed:
A Bachelors or M.S. Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or similar majors.
- Cloud architect
- Cloud Computing
- IaaS Cloud
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals, please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 11,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support. This local presence is backed by the global capabilities of 68,000 professionals, providing the scale and global delivery expertise to support the delivery needs and requirements of our clients.
Major brands across Canada consistently turn to CGI to manage broad, transformative initiatives. We deliver end-to-end services and solutions combined with deep industry experience and have a long track record of achieving the results our clients expect.