We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We’re expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team. If you are a Performance tester with 5+ years of hands on experience in Load Runner & want to work in a dynamic Client environment by exhibiting your hands on Performance Testing skills with ample opportunities for growth, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for!
- Proven experience with performance testing applications using new technologies (Web UI, Web Services, ESB and database technologies)
- Experience with Load Runner (mandatory), as well as one other major performance testing tools such as JMeter or SilkPerformer
- Hands on experience with performance testing, performance tuning, stress testing & reporting on performance SLAs to Senior Management
- Prior experience coaching& mentoring junior performance engineers
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision on multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present Performance metrics to Client stakeholders including Senior Management
- Strong database tuning skills is required
- Strong SQL skills is required
- 5+ years of experience in a Performance testing role
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Load Runner
- Hands on experience on JMeter would be an asset
- Experience with Quality Center and /or ALM and JIRA would be an asset
- Understanding of Software Engineering Process and RUP Requirements, Design & Test artifacts
- Strong defect management and test reporting skills
- Exposure to a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills in mandatory
- Good observation skills and attention to detail are essential
Required Level of Education:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
- Performance/Stress Testing
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 11,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support.This local presence is backed by the global capabilities of 68,000 professionals, providing the scale and global delivery expertise to support the delivery needs and requirements of our clients.
Major brands across Canada consistently turn to CGI to manage broad, transformative initiatives. We deliver end-to-end services and solutions combined with deep industry experience, and have a long track record of achieving the results our clients expect.