The role of a Senior Director, Marketing at CloudKettle is one that requires a strategic mind, attention to quality and detail across multiple projects simultaneously, and a constant state of curiosity. Content marketing and thought leadership must be at the center of their strategy. The right candidate not only has the discipline to understand Marketing KPIs, but uses them to guide the growth of the larger business.
CloudKettle offers the opportunity for career growth, to work at a top-tier Salesforce Partner where we service the CMOs and CROs of some of the most successful companies in the world, and a chance to exercise your craft, in a flexible work environment.
The Senior Director, Marketing will work closely with the leadership team; overseeing a comprehensive marketing strategy that creates awareness of CloudKettle with our key constituents – CROs and CMOs at leading enterprises and Salesforce AVPs and RVPs.
Remote, within Canada or at our office in Halifax, NS
As the Senior Director, Marketing you will:
- Create and oversee the marketing strategy, including the CloudKettle website: setting the direction and content for a rolling 6-month content calendar.
- Set, analyze, and adjust activities related to Marketing KPIs, including proactively updating the leadership team on a weekly basis.
- Work with the leadership team to identify opportunities and ideas for earned media, customer and comarketing, speaking engagements, and other activities.
- Direct the research, design, production, quality, and delivery of the content.
- Oversee all paid digital advertising and marketing efforts, including improving attribution and ROI tracking efforts
- Understand and quickly act on marketing analytics data
- Work with the CloudKettle Partners on the leadership team, to ensure the appropriate sales enablement and co-marketing assets are delivered to support the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
- Manage and mentor marketing team members in their career growth
- Oversee general market research to keep on top of trends and competitor’s marketing movements; pilot new tests where applicable
- Set Marketing budgets and allocate resources to achieve CloudKettle’s marketing goals; balance investments against short and long term goals
- Become the organization’s representative with external groups such as Salesforce, media stakeholders, and event organizers to build strategic partnerships
- 5+ years of experience working in progressively senior Marketing roles
- Demonstrated experience developing the strategy and overseeing successful Marketing efforts for professional services, agency, technology or SaaS company
- Experience with modern comarketing, customer marketing, and PR strategy related to earned media (events, blogs, podcasts)
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the creation of successful content that drives revenue, from thought leadership to digital assets to sales support material for all stages of the sales funnel
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation – nurture campaigns and landing page conversion best practices.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with digital advertising and social media strategy
- Experience managing a corporate website, including SEO considerations and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to understand marketing analytic data
- Experience managing major clients either internally or in an agency environment
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is an asset
- The opportunity to work with a fast-growing professional services organization working with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world
- A flat, modern, high integrity work-culture
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- Best in-class training on the Salesforce platform
- An allowance to help set up your own home office, whether you work remotely or at our office
- Flexible remote work options to suit your role and lifestyle
- We empower you to hone your craft with paid time for training, reimbursement for certifications and the ability to share your passion across our blog and social accounts.
CloudKettle is a consultancy that specializes in providing Sales and Marketing Operations support to B2B SaaS companies that sell enterprise-priced platforms and products.