Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the companies in North America by becoming a Senior Pardot Consultant at CloudKettle.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to be an in-depth specialist in Pardot in order to help build and optimize our client’s marketing machines.
Remote, within Canada or at our office in Halifax, NS
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help provide strategy, in addition to helping build and optimize our client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing machines. The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
The Senior Pardot Consultant will also ensure the stability of our client’s marketing automation ecosystems. The ideal candidate should have a solid history of Pardot platform experience, training, business analyst insight, technical capabilities and a solid understanding of marketing automation best practices.
- Lead configuration and implementation of marketing automation schemas, engagement programs and campaigns
- Build campaign workflows and all associated assets such as email templates, landing pages, and forms
- Maintain and monitor client instances and all integrations with other systems
- Carrying out in-campaign and post-campaign analysis, providing insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
- Oversee audits of client’s instances, providing in-depth recommendations on issues, areas for improvements and overall roadmaps
- 3+ years of dedicated, hands-on experience with Pardot
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation of martech tools for clients
- Experience building lead scoring and lead management processes that align Marketing & Sales
- Experience working with senior stakeholders (like CMOs and VPs)
- Understand HTML and CSS (this is not a developer role, but the successful candidate will be technically competent for front end look and feel)
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- This is a full time position and can be remote, but the successful applicant must work within Canada to comply with client data residency requirements.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing professional services organization working with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world
- A flat, modern, high integrity work-culture with direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- Best in-class training on the Salesforce platform
- An allowance to help set up your own home office, whether you work remotely or at our office
- Flexible remote work options to suit your role and lifestyle
- We empower you to hone your craft with paid time for training, reimbursement for certifications and the ability to share your passion across our blog and social accounts.
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CloudKettle is a consultancy that specializes in providing Sales and Marketing Operations support to B2B SaaS companies that sell enterprise-priced platforms and products.