- You will be part of an Agile Development team working directly for our clients to deliver projects.
- You may be engaged in peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well architected architecture and implementation.
- You will be required to perform testing activities.
- You must be proactive in escalating impacting issues and be resourceful to look for alternative.
- You may have to work on tight timelines sometimes.
- You should have an interest to learn the business supported by the applications we deliver.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT/Telecommunications Engineering degree.
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills- Full SDLC experience and understanding
- Delivering and operating large, distributed, and resilient software systems in cloud/virtual environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Hands-on DevOps practice & technologies (ODM, Springboot, Tomcat, WebSphere Liberty Profile, Git, Jenkins, GoCD, Ansible, Sonar, Consul)
- Solid knowledge of: Java , database interfaces (JPA), eclipse IDE, service oriented architectures.
- Highly agile with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and change
- Passionate for rules based intelligent process automation using serverless computing
- Skilled software developer with aptitude for clean architecture and innovation, a creative design thinking
- Team player that is highly collaborative and performance driven
- Strategic thinker able to conceptualize, frame, and communicate a vision
- Strong communicator with professional technical writing skills
- Telecom industry experience
About Concertia Technologies Inc.
Concertia Technologies Inc. is a professional services organization dedicated to helping our clients develop and support their businesses through innovative business and IT solutions.
Through our extensive experience with sophisticated architecture, application development, and systems integration, we have developed best practices that ensure the success of our business and technology initiatives. What’s more, with our ability to listen to our clients, and a comprehensive understanding of the industries we serve, Concertia delivers on the promise of making technology work hand-in-hand with business.