Are you a dynamic Customer Retention Specialist who thrives at building customer relationships, increasing conversion rates, and creating the best experience for users? Then please keep on reading!
In this role, you will deal directly with customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business. You will be a key player in strengthening our retention efforts and we are always looking for new ways to innovate the process. Some strategies may include offering enticing incentives or implementing a loyalty program for overall improved customer satisfaction. Whatever your ideas, we want to hear them!
You’ll work collaboratively with other departments such as Marketing, Sales and Product Optimization to develop and execute new concepts, while focusing on growth initiatives and retention.
We are looking for someone who has excellent customer relationship skills, is a natural problem-solver at heart, and is passionate about providing the end user with the best sales experience possible.
On top of that, you’ll get to be part of a fun and engaging team environment where you can excel at what you love to do!
What You’ll Do
- Manage all eCommerce retention activities including helping with conversion acquisition
- Develop new concepts, strategies and solutions focusing on increasing active purchasers and maximizing customer lifetime value
- Analyze customer behavior and consumer analytics to combat churn and improve conversion rate optimization
- Negotiate with customers to renew subscriptions and retain business
- Communicate best practice retention strategies and acquisition solutions with sales and operations teams
- Work closely with our social media team to capitalize on retention/activation opportunities in that vertical
- Create a seamless shopping cart checkout experience, including implementation of a cart abandonment and upsell techniques
- Maintain and collect new customer testimonials
- Use available sales, CRM and analytics reporting to monitor and evaluate progress on weekly basis
- Create seasonal and annual goals and measure key results
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in sales, marketing, or customer relations, or relevant experience
- 3+ years in a similar role with digital ecommerce experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for sales in a digital environment
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and analytical tools (Hubspot, ZenDesk, Google
- Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding and implementation of a successful customer loyalty program
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation aimed towards improving customer conversion and renewal rates
- Experience with promo code systems and digital shopping cart optimization
- Empathy and understanding related to unsatisfactory customer feedback
- Some experience or knowledge of the sports betting space would be advantageous although not essential
What We Can Do For You!
- A competitive base salary package
- Individual and company performance based annual discretionary bonus
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, public holidays, birthday, office is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health and dental benefits with no waiting period
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven annual training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Dog friendly office
- Free parking
Covers is an online publisher, providing sports gaming enthusiasts with valuable news, editorial and analysis as well as accurate and up-to-date scores, odds, matchups and statistics information.
Our mission is to educate, enrich and entertain sports bettors. We offer free stats to help our users make smarter bets, contests that test our users sports handicapping skills and paid advice from a roster of the best sports handicappers in the world.
The Covers.com property was originally launched in 1995 and continues to be recognized as an industry leader, reaching several million passionate and engaged worldwide users every month.
Covers is also well known across sports media for its innovative game matchups, live odds for all major and college sports, in-depth betting trends, oddsmaking insight, Las Vegas insiders and action reports straight from the sportsbooks.