CPQi provides consultative services and expertise to help our clientele in the financial industry deliver better services to their users, speed up development lifecycles and bring them into a digital age. We work with 8 of the world’s top 12 banks, exposing our team to the most exciting technologies and strategies in today’s digital era. You will be working on various projects supporting our clients and we want you to grow with us. In doing that we focus heavily on the progress and education of all of our team members. That’s why we invest in you by offering CPQi University, paid certifications and other training programs. We want to build a career for life here at CPQi.
Quality Assurance Lead Job Purpose: To lead a small QA team for testing of FTP
- Review Funds Transfer Pricing requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to prepare necessary test scripts and perform manual static testing
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Develop Test plans aligned to the overall release planning of the applications in scope
- Develop a Test strategy and Test design
- Write Test cases based on applicable project requirements
- Record and manage all defects and regression
- Ensure test data is setup for test cases either through synthetic measures or from necessary environments
- Lead the test execution and verification for defined project scope.
- Defect tracking and retest defect fixes
- Regression testing to ensure application stability
- Defect Management during test execution and defect retesting
- Lead and execute Performance/timing testing, execution, maintenance and support during test cycles
- End to end test management for applicable projects coordinating with application test leads to ensure project scope is met
- Publish test execution reports as required
- Participate in project meetings as applicable
- Provide UAT support to the project
- Work with the existing toolsets
- At least 3 years experience working as a Quality Assurance Manager and over 5 years in QA total
- Advanced knowledge of common testing tools
- Manual and Automation testing experience
- Experience using JIRA, QRM, Python
- A knowledge of accounting functions and in particular Funds Transfer Pricing
- Experience/knowledge of the banking industry is required
- *** Candidates MUST be located in Halifax
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Application question(s): Are you eligible to work in Canada?
Experience: Quality Assurance: 5 years (preferred)
Work remotely: Yes
With a focus on digital transformation, predictive artificial intelligence, DevOps and cloud migration, we provide managed services, including building, implementing, & supporting financial markets systems for leading American economies.