CPQi provides consultative services and expertise to help our clientele in the financial industry deliver better services to their users, speed up development lifecycles and bring them into a digital age. We work with 8 of the world’s top 12 banks, exposing our team to the most exciting technologies and strategies in today’s digital era. You will be working on various projects supporting our clients and we want you to grow with us. In doing that we focus heavily on the progress and education of all of our team members. That’s why we invest in you by offering CPQi University, paid certifications and other training programs. We want to build a career for life here at CPQi.
We are currently seeking a Java Developer to join our Halifax Team !!!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or meaningful work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Understanding of design patterns and cloud experience
- Experience within the financial or capital markets space
- Experience with SQL ( PostgreSQL/ Greenplum are preferred)
- Strong technical experience with application performance tuning, and unit/integration/performance testing – Server side coding with experience in unit testing & test driven development/
- Python + BigData + Cloud experience or willingness to pick these technologies
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
Job Type: Permanent
Work remotely: Yes
With a focus on digital transformation, predictive artificial intelligence, DevOps and cloud migration, we provide managed services, including building, implementing, & supporting financial markets systems for leading American economies.