CPQi is a leading provider of digital transformation and managed services focused exclusively on Financial Services, currently operating in Canada, US, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Peru. CPQi is excited to open our new office in Halifax and we are looking for a Quality Assurance Personnel to join our dynamic team.
- Write Test cases based on applicable project requirements
- Execute Test plans aligned to the overall release planning of the applications in scope
- Record and manage defects and regression
- Work as a team to ensure test data is setup for test cases either through synthetic measures or from necessary environments
- Execute Performance/timing testing, execution, maintenance and support during test cycles
- Report Test results to the Team Lead
- Participate in project meetings as applicable
- Provide UAT support to the project
- Work with the existing toolsets
- At least 1 year working in software Quality Assurance Testing
- Knowledge of common testing tools
- A knowledge of accounting functions and in particular Funds Transfer Pricing would be useful
- Experience/knowledge of the banking industry is preferred
**** Candidates MUST be located in Halifax
With a focus on digital transformation, predictive artificial intelligence, DevOps and cloud migration, we provide managed services, including building, implementing, & supporting financial markets systems for leading American economies.