The Agency Partner Lead will have a combination of business development and sales experience paired with an interest in working directly with leading marketing agencies. You will be responsible for building and growing our business with top agencies worldwide ensuring their success in using the Dash Hudson platform.
You have proven experience in sales, managing a pipeline, and are a natural networker. Through your work selling to and building relationships with agencies, you will be responsible for sourcing and contributing leads to the Dash Hudson pipeline. The Agency Partner Lead is a blend of sales and business development, so hustle and determination will be your best friends.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
As a member of the Sales team, the Agency Partner Lead will establish and expand our relationships with global marketing agencies. Key responsibilities include:
- Work independently and with the Sales Development and Customer Success team to acquire leads.
- Vet agency leads through inbound and outreach channels, and manage the pipeline of leads from qualification to close.
- Maintain pipeline and forecast in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Development teams on strategy and collateral needed for these relationships.
- Identify opportunities for generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) within current agency relationships by gaining introductions to work directly with their brands.
- On-board, train, and be the point person for agency reps in-person and over the phone to ensure their ultimate success with using our product.
- Make agency/brand relationships successful through their collaboration with the Dash Hudson platform.
What you’ll need: Qualifications
- 2-3 years in a similar sales or business development role.
- Experience in SaaS sales is considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of sales KPIs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation. and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to deliver customers relevant, engaging presentations.
- Highly motivated self-starter and independent worker.
- Strong ability to coordinate projects across multiple departments and serve as a project lead.
- Previous agency experience is an asset.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE networking, the hustle, and winning.
- Must possess analytical, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- Conversation comes easy to you. People would define you as charismatic, approachable, analytical, and organized. You are a networking pro and love the hustle.
- You have held sales positions in the past, but are looking for an opportunity to work strategically with customers long-term to help them make the most of their Dash Hudson subscription.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com