As a Business Analyst, you love working with numbers and are capable of recognizing patterns in data sets. You’re integral to the success of our customer-facing teams as you will proactively identify trends in our processes and work to optimize them. Forecasting, analyzing, and tracking are things you live for.
As a cross-functional team member, who works directly with our Sr. Director of Business Intelligence, you’ll be looking for ways to understand business processes and increase our overall revenue.
Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Monitor company performance against targets and ensure our metrics are always up to date.
- Report on trends that affect our leads, pipeline, and customer churn and drive recommendations for changes or addressing challenges.
- Consolidate data sources so that there is one source of truth.
- Provide opportunity and threat analysis reports to identify obstacles in business processes, as well as recommendations for how to overcome them.
- Work with the CRM and other BI tools to implement and manage reports and dashboards.
- Prepare presentations and reports that analyze our performance.
- Be ready and willing to discuss your findings with the team proactively.
- Build useful and insightful dashboards for the Executive Team to monitor the health of our metrics.
- In accordance with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Sr. Director of Business Intelligence, build out the company targets for the upcoming financial year.
- You are highly organized.
- You use task or project management software to stay on track.
- Attention to detail.
- You triple-check everything and no detail goes missed.
- Strong communication skills.
- You will span across a number of stakeholders; written and verbal communication is essential.
- You can come up with solutions when presented with challenges.
- Highly analytical. You dig in on the data.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE to problem solve and get into that data.
- Must possess analytical skills and be able to identify trends.
- Ability to work independently.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Prior SaaS experience is considered an asset.
- Experience working with CRM tools (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.) and BI tools (e.g. DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience working with BigQuery.
- Proactive self-starter
- Highly Analytical
- Attention to detail
- Creative Problem Solver
- Highly organized
- Strong communication skills
Are you interested?
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team are what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a wellness benefit, full health and dental, vacation, RRSP matching program, professional development, flexibility and other perks. Our team currently works remotely and we have a one-time work-from-home allowance.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com