As the Customer Insights Manager, you will report to the Executive Director of Customer Success and work closely with our incredible Customer Success Representatives, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams. You will ensure our Customer Success team and Account Managers are provided with a framework and bank of best-in-class research, reports, and insights for our most important customers.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Market and Industry Research
- Fully understand the ever-changing needs of Dash Hudson’s targeted industries (beauty, fashion, retail, CPG etc) through customer calls, consistent communication with the Customer Success team, and industry research. Create resources specific to current market trends, our product offering, and the needs of our customers. Develop a strategy for leveraging current marketing content, market data and customer data in order to enhance the value of industry knowledge being provided to our customers at the executive level. Ensure insights are presented in a manner that reinforces target audience understanding.
- Create a Scalable Distribution Strategy
- Establish a strategy to efficiently house and distribute upcoming and new content. Regularly train the customer success team on new content and insights to ensure proper communication to customers. Work with the content team to turn previously created marketing content into resources to be shared with customers. Measure the adoption and the impact of created content. Manage and prioritize pipeline of incoming requests.
- Team Support
- Manage and mentor a team that is focused on generating insights and reports. Distribute duties and tasks for gathering data and resource support. Ensure that your team is capable of analyzing and gathering data efficiently.
What you’ll need: Qualifications
- Experience in market research.
- Experience leading and supporting a team.
- Proven experience building and supporting diverse teams.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent attention to consistency, detail, and design.
- The ability to create a story through data.
- Ability to understand and anticipate ever-changing market dynamics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and build relationships with internal and external teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work against tight timelines.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing research role.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing software market.
- Experience working with enterprise companies in industries such as Beauty, Fashion, Retail and CPG is an asset
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.