As the Account Executive – Renewals, you will be responsible for working with Dash Hudson’s existing customers to renew and expand their contracts. You will work closely with Customer Success to develop a strategy and process for renewing your accounts, as aligned with Dash Hudson’s sales strategy.
As a sales team member who works directly with our Sales Manager for Renewals, you’ll be looking for ways to renew and expand our current customers.
Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Identify opportunities for expansion within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success Representatives (CSRs) to build a company by company strategies to renew and increase expansion revenue from select accounts, within defined time periods.
- Track progress, activities and usage related to your customers.
- Forecast Probability to Renew for upcoming renewals, based on your conversations with CSRs and any available data surrounding your accounts.
- Collaborate with CSRs to update ‘at at risk’ accounts and strategize to improve customer retention.
- Maintain HubSpot CRM concerning deals and expansions for each account.
- Use MixPanel to monitor overall usage and satisfaction of clients.
- Proactively work on Renewing business for the next 2 quarters.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience on the phone is considered an asset.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com