The Sales Coordinator, reporting to our Senior Strategic Account Manager, will function as a support role for our team of Account Executives. The role provides an excellent opportunity for an aspiring account executive to learn from the top salespeople at Dash Hudson and assist in our work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
What You Will Do
- Support Account Executives + Account Managers with administrative tasks (setting up product demonstrations and customer trials).
- Create visually striking, compelling sales presentations that align with customer needs, goals and Dash Hudson sales strategy.
- Assist in the management of the Account Executive’s CRM.
- Research our key accounts & account mapping to help maximize our potential revenue opportunity.
- Work with the AEs to prospect for new contacts and decision-makers within our key accounts.
- Shadow calls and key client pitches, taking notes and working with the AEs to assist in the deal cycle.
- Set up product access for new users.
What You Will Need
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on a quota or target.
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage tasks.
- An almost unreasonable dedication to the details.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com