As a Sales Development Representative, you are a critical piece to the growth and development of Dash Hudson’s sales process. You will manage a creative and customized outreach strategy to potential customers in verticals such as fashion, beauty, luxury, travel, food, publishing, consumer electronics, and many more. Through developing and maintaining the early stages of the sales pipeline, you will contribute to the overall success of the sales team!
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
Manage Lead Generation
- Find and source new leads to go through your outreach process.
Custom Outreach Process
- Manage the early stages of the sales pipeline by communicating with potential customers through the outreach process.
- Customize messages to leads, and maintain a consistent follow-up schedule.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to support their communications with warm leads, providing them with sales collateral.
Performance and Tracking
- Track the performance of daily outreach: emails sent, opened, clicked, and responded to.
- Follow leads through the outreach process, and close gaps where any lapses may occur.
- Funnel unreached companies back into the outreach process.
What you’ll need: Qualifications
- A sales-minded individual that wants the challenge and opportunity to sell a market-leading product
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A uniquely creative mind.
You don’t need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com