1. Strategic Support
- You will work closely with our Dash Hudson product team to identify areas for opportunity and improvement in our API and integration capabilities..
- Work in collaboration with Dash Hudson Account Executives to close large corporate accounts where integration opportunities are part of the sales process.
- Perform project assurance to validate that solution architecture aligns with the corporate architecture.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure a flowing integration and leading meetings of cross-functional data and business teams.
2. Drive Data-Integration Growth
- Gather requirements from customers, understand the business value within their needs and dig deeper into technical detail to uncover opportunities.
- Responsible for translating customer and prospect needs into functioning custom solution applications.
- Create scope and deployment documentation in relation to custom solutions for our customers.
- Document comprehensive customer user stories and technical constraints / requirements.
3. Achieve Integration-Based Targets
- Proactively reach out to our corporate customers to create opportunities to further integrate into their BI tools.
- Work with the sales and customer success teams to ensure that integrated corporate customers renew.
What you’ll need
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate both internal and external initiatives.
- You have the ability to hold highly technical discussions with customers, while also ensuring technical details can be explained simply.
- You have proven experience working inside a fast-paced SaaS company.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to roll up your sleeves to break ground on new processes and strategy.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and tackle business and technical issues.
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Willingness to seek out information by asking thoughtful questions.
What you’ll need
- Experience learning and working with new APIs.
- Technical degree or certificate in information technology, information systems, software engineering or computer science or proven experience.
- Three or more years of experience (preferably client-facing) or information technology systems, as a systems engineer / software engineer / sales engineer, or in a solutions consulting role.
We’re looking for
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Technical Support
A little bit about us
The world’s most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com