What you’ll do! Responsibilities
As Strategic Account Manager you will be the primary contact for Dash Hudson’s most important customers. As a member of the sales team, who works directly with our VP of Sales, you’ll be looking for ways to grow the revenue of your corporate customers. Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Track progress and activities related to those key accounts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers at all levels.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to create value for customers.
- Put MSAs in place for accounts without one.
- Establish strong relationships among decision-makers and keep account mapping accurate.
- Monitor and understand product usage and adoption for each account proactively creating plans to ensure stickiness.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking to identify opportunities for expansion.
- Drive complex buying cycles with both technical and business decision makers while engaging with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Build company by company strategies to close and increase expansion revenue from those accounts, within defined time periods.
- Work with Sales Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams to build customer-specific initiatives and events designed to build awareness within target accounts.
- Negotiate contracts, T&C, close business, and collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of features.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping Product and Marketing teams informed of market activity and provide feedback from existing customers to improve our competitive position and messaging.
What you’ll need! Qualifications
Conversation comes easy to you. People would define you as charismatic, approachable, analytical, and organized. You are a networking pro and love the hustle.
You have held sales positions in the past, but are looking for an opportunity to work strategically with customers long-term to help them make the most of their Dash Hudson subscription.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in client-facing roles.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE networking, the hustle, and winning.
- Must possess analytical, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
We’re looking for core skills
- A strategic
- Analytical Collaboration
- Proactive self-starter
Are you interested? Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.