Dash Hudson is seeking a visionary Vice President of Product to work closely with the CEO, CTO and executive team to develop, implement, and support the company product vision.
As our VP of Product you will join our executive team, reporting to the CTO. You will act as a strategic and tactical business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all product-related initiatives. You will be responsible for the product vision, building and implementing our roadmap. You will own the communication and reinforcement of that strategy across different teams.
Further, you will build and grow an exceptional team and drive organizational focus and product alignment.
Additionally, as the VP of product you will be responsible for the complete product experience of our customers across every department. You will act as a cross-functional leader, bringing the organization together to meet product related business goals.
What you’ll do
1. Product Vision and Strategy:
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO and our executive team as well as the organization at large, to collaboratively build upon and execute on the long-term product vision and strategy.
- Communicate and reinforce the strategy across teams, ensure that the entire company understands the vision and direction for the product, and understands how it connects to all parts of the business.
- Managing, planning, and maintaining product roadmap.
- Developing processes to gather customer feedback and industry trends.
2. Building and growing an exceptional team:
- Develop a strong team of product managers and designers. Recruiting, training and ongoing coaching.
- Communicate the company and product vision with enthusiasm and clarity, to energize the cross-functional efforts of product management, design, and development.
- Manage product team OKRs, connecting them to the overall company plan.
- Plan for product team hiring and foster retention and growth.
3. Execution of Product Strategy:
- Execution of the product roadmap, managing upcoming releases.
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage and needs.
- Together with CTO developing and executing product development strategies and processes.
- Ensure the voice of our corporate customer is included in all product strategy discussions, roadmap considerations, and product execution.
4. Driving organizational product focus and alignment:
- Owning a product culture within the organization.
- Working with the leadership team on complete product experience. Considering the customer at every stage of product development.
- Act as a cross-functional leader, bringing the organization together to meet business goals.
What you’ll need
- Solid track record in product management and product leadership.
- Experience in both enterprise and growth stage software product companies.
- Experience leading teams.
- Proven ability to execute in a high-performance business environment.
- Experience working with executive teams.
A little bit about us
The world’s most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels. To learn more about Dash Hudson’s globally-leading visual marketing software, visit https://www.dashhudson.com