Be part of the momentum. We are seeking a Solution Area Lead for our growing Aritifical Intelligence and Machine Learning team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team, of which the AI and ML solution team is a part, works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
ROLE @ MNP
You will be responsible for working with multiple client groups to enable them to realize the value of data solutions and lead the team to guide, frame and enable client data solutions. You will lead MNP AI and ML teams to bring to life the solutions you and our client have envisioned. From the first conversation through to delivery, you will ensure client success by ensuring our solutions provide maximum value.
To do this you will lead your team to collect internal and external customer requirements, perform complex research and analysis and provide recommendations to improve performance and assist in strategic decision making. This requires sound and practiced AI and ML fundamentals. Equally important is the demonstrated ability to build trust and confidence with client stakeholders through asking the right questions, providing expertise and walking our talk.
- By working closely with customers, you will understand their strategic business objectives and identify opportunities to leverage applied data solutions to achieve these objectives
- Deliver industry and technical expertise in information security through client interactions, reports, technical work, management presentations and the creation of high quality deliverables
- Execute transactions through the provision of client services including planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordinating engagements
- Facilitate collaboration with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value
- Leverage team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly
- Maintain high quality control by reviewing work done from other team members for accuracy and completeness; provide feedback to team members
- Develop business relationships through contacts and drive AI and ML opportunities with existing MNP clients
- Act as the bridge between pre-sales and delivery, maintaining continuity and acting as true north across multiple deliveries
- Educate customers on the lifecycle of applied data solutions, highlighting key needs, common pitfalls and how MNP successfully addresses these
- Lead the MNP team in understanding the objectives of client applied data projects and be able to translate the business need into a sound analysis plan that considers all relevant data
- Provide oversight for all applied data deliveries, ensuring strategic business objectives are met and MNP’s data solution approach is followed
- Partner with MNP Data Scientists and Data Engineers to build out predictive models that address new opportunities for a customer based on a deep understanding of their business needs
- Effectively communicate analytical results to key partners using strong data visualizations and presentation skills and by translating statistical learnings into business language to emphasize the ‘so what’ of the analysis
- Conduct research and define project scope and objectives. Works directly with project stakeholders from concept through implementation with minimal guidance
- Lead and manage large-scale analytical research projects from conception to completion
- Identify new opportunities for research and experimentation based on emerging Data Science techniques, tools and platforms
- Incorporate the highest standards and methods for data quality across raw, processed and modeled data
- Build a delivery framework to rapidly assign and integrate cross functional resources into complex applied data solutions
- Mentor and develop data scientists and machine learning engineers on their journeys to becoming senior Consultants
Skills And Experience
- Previous experience in a professional services environment, with demonstrable experience in an executive facing role with direct contact and account management responsibilities for specific projects.
- A proven track record of identifying opportunities for applied data solutions.
- Experience presenting and educating clients on applied data solutions, with the confident ability to make advanced analytics concepts accessible to non-technical team members.
- Proven hands-on experience designing and building analytical solutions to solve real world problems, with limited direct supervision required.
- Excellent understanding of data science, machine learning techniques, as well as related algorithms and methods. Ability to create clear visualizations to convey complex ideas.
- Excellent understanding of data science delivery and ML DevOps
- 5+ years data manipulation experience with deep knowledge of Python in a large data environment.
- 5+ years using advanced analytical techniques including decision trees, logistical regression, and, preferably, machine learning methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Data services and Databricks.
- Experience with data visualization tools (d3, Tableau, PowerBI) is an asset.
- Working knowledge of database design, data modeling, risk management and/or marketing practices .
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!
With more than 90 offices across the country, MNP provides tailored expertise in a wide range of business consulting services. The MNP Tech Solutions Team delivers technology advisory, customer platforms, applied data, digital enterprise, intelligent applications, and cyber security and privacy services.