Densitas is a SaaS company that provides automated and interactive image quality, breast density, and breast cancer risk results for mammography customers.
The Full Stack Web Developer is a member of the Densitas product development team, reporting to the Vice President of Engineering. The person in this role is responsible for developing and maintaining web-based applications that serve data analysis solutions to our customers, including hospitals and clinics.
This is a remote work position for applicants within Canada. Candidates must be Canadian permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
- Develop and maintain web services that are hosted in the cloud or on-premises
- Deploy and support solutions to the customer or cloud-based host systems
- Take responsibility for all phases of the software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, development, review, test and release)
- Support our customers by troubleshooting and proactive monitoring
Required technical skills
- Degree in computer science
- Experience in software development with at least one native language (e.g. C, C++, etc.)
- Experience building web services and dynamic web applications
- Experience with at least one high-level server-side development language (e.g. PHP, Python, etc.)
- Experience with SQL for database interactions (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with a web server and database security, performance efficiency
Desirable technical skills
- Experience with Docker solution containerization
- Experience with source control
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com.
Densitas® develops solutions for digital mammography aimed at improving clinical outcomes, quality, and appropriateness of care through tailored patient and process management with increased cost-effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy for improved service delivery and patient outcomes.
Densitas ® offers advanced AI solutions that deliver fully automated on-demand actionable insights for radiologists and radiological technologists at point-of-care, and advanced analytics for diagnostic imaging managers, QC technologists and health system administrators through an embedded analytics platform. The densitasai™ platform, comprising densitas® qualityai™, densitas® densityai™ and densitas® riskai™, tackles the most pressing challenges facing breast cancer screening today. densitasai™ is purposefully designed within a value-based care framework, providing a comprehensive platform focussed on precision breast health, clinical image quality, workflow efficiencies, compliance with national standards, adherence to accreditation requirements, and automated reporting and auditing capabilities