At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture, and build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
EY is on a journey to transform its positive impact by becoming an accelerator of inclusive growth, advancing innovation and practices that enable as many people as possible to contribute to and share in the benefits of, economic growth. This includes significantly increasing our social impact.
The Global CR, Communications and Engagement Supervising Associate works as part of the CR CE team to help deliver an innovative communications and engagement (C&E) strategy to enable this high-priority global transformation and lead the delivery of operational CR communications. The role holder will lead the development of targeted C&E initiatives that bring our organization-wide CR efforts to life, creating real positive impact and inspiring our people, communities and clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support and deliver all aspects of communications and engagement to deliver the global CR ambition and vision
- Support and deliver a communications and engagement strategy that effectively engages, educates and empowers our people
- Support the implementation of a consolidated internal communications and engagement plan, encompassing all aspects of the CR agenda
- Support reporting on the reach and impact of C&E initiatives as part of CE Transformation, monitoring campaign metrics, evaluating engagement effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement
- The team effectively across other functions in BMC, strategically positioning CR across functional channels of communication (e.g. Office of the Chairman, Sector, Service Line, Markets)
- Proactively support engagement with Area and Regional BMC networks, supporting the implementation of compelling and localized communication campaigns
- Partner with Talent and Sustainability stakeholders to ensure CR communications and cadence are aligned
- Support the development of an effective stakeholder management strategy, activating key stakeholders across global leadership around the CR agenda
- Support the development and deployment of a consistent communication plan that reaches key internal audiences globally, while allowing for local input, customization and integration of messages inappropriate channels
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Ability to execute influential communications and engagement strategy and deploy using a variety of channels and activities within EY
- Ability to measure the impact of communications, using data and analytics to demonstrate outcomes and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to synthesize information from others; connects all facets of the business when initiating, developing and implementing initiatives; serves as an organizational connector
To qualify for the role you must have
- Exceptional written communications and strong storytelling capability
- Strong personal communication and facilitation skills; ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders
- An understanding of how to apply the objectives of CE Transformation to the role (internal candidates)
- Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures, navigate complexity and lead virtual teams
- Effective understanding of digital channels and the best medium to target different internal audiences
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience engaging with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholder groups to deliver effective communications collateral
- Experience in helping to prepare senior leadership presentation materials, pre-reads and other communications
- Experience in digital communications
About EY Canada
EY is a global leader in advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. Our 212,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our people around the globe pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism to provide clients with a broad array of services relating to audit, advisory, tax and transactions.
EY has 5000 professionals based in 16 locations across Canada who provide audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services to a range of industries.