EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. We are seeking an SAP Group Reporting Functional Manager to join our national Technology Consulting practice in Toronto. The SAP Group Reporting Functional Consultant will design, configure, test, and deploy Financial Consolidations solutions for clients through SAP’s Group Reporting module. The role entails working closely with clients across sectors and industries to modernize their Financial Consolidations processes and systems. The successful candidate has completed at least one full lifecycle implementation of S/4HANA Group Reporting.
We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management. To address the shifting landscape of our client’s needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing on the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead process and solution design workshops for Financial Consolidations with clients
- Lead identification and documentation of client business requirements
- Lead detailed solution design for Group Reporting solutions and processes
- Execute key configuration, master data, and unit testing of solutions
- Lead solution validation/demonstration sessions with client counterparts to validate the solution meets client requirements
- Document solution design and technical components
- Work closely with Global Delivery resources through technical design and build of RICEFWs
- Lead development of Group Reporting components for RFIs and RFPs
- Manage and mentor junior SAP functional resources
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Effectively manage diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to lead a team of consulting and client professionals on multiple projects.
- Being a leader in our EY SAP practice mentoring our team members through career coaching
- Strong work ethics.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Knowledge of SAP’s 1SG Best Practice content for Group reporting, S/4 Core and financial consolidation concepts
- Implementation of SAP Group Reporting, version 1909+
- Master data management (e.g. creating and managing FSIs, Consolidation Units and Consolidation Groups, GL to FSI mapping, Cons Unit to Cons Group Assignment),
- Reclassification Rule configuration,
- Validation Rule configuration,
- Flex file upload,
- Intercompany elimination rules (Reclassification rules for consolidation),
- Consolidation of Investment rules,
- Reporting Item and Logic Setup
- Report creation for GR via Analysis for Office or Fiori (Group Data Analysis)
What We Look For
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Technology Consulting space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
About EY Canada
EY is a global leader in advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. Our 212,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our people around the globe pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism to provide clients with a broad array of services relating to audit, advisory, tax and transactions.
EY has 5000 professionals based in 16 locations across Canada who provide audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services to a range of industries.