We’re looking for an individual with SAP technology integration knowledge and implementation experience to join the EY SAP Technology practice. Responsibilities will include designing, building, deploying and supporting SAP CPI integrations. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in your and its growth.
- Gathers and interprets integration functional and non-functional requirements and develops technical design specifications
- Configuring pre-packaged cloud integration in SAP CPI using Web UI and Eclipse UI
- Design and build custom integration flows using SAP CPI including SAP Cloud Connector
- Build integration flows in hybrid environments including on-prem and cloud-based applications across all integration styles and use case patterns as per SAP ISA-M
- Perform unit testing including document the test results; support system, integration and user acceptance testing during various phases of the project lifecycle including defect resolution
- Deploy and support SAP CPI-based integrations
To qualify for the role, the candidate should possess:
- University degree in the related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science, etc.)
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in an integration development role
Skills and attributes:
- Integration implementation experience including design, build and deployment of interfaces
- Hands-on experience in developing custom iFlows using SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Connector and/or SAP PI/PO will be advantageous with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Exposure to various integration scenarios and experience in working on major adapters including SFTP, SOAP, REST, IDOC, ODATA, JDBC, SuccessFactors etc.
- Clarity of security concepts – SSL and PGP encryptions etc.
- Knowledge of current integration technologies and leading practices, particularly in SAP BTP, CPI, HCI, PI/PO will be advantageous
- Oil and Gas industry experience will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
About EY Canada
EY is a global leader in advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. Our 212,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our people around the globe pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism to provide clients with a broad array of services relating to audit, advisory, tax and transactions.
EY has 5000 professionals based in 16 locations across Canada who provide audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services to a range of industries.