We build a better working world by helping clients make better decisions, faster. We bring clarity to complex decision-making, helping our clients identify their most important risks, then building consensus and insight on the treatments, systems and strategies that will lead to best-practice risk management.
The Tech Risk-SAP GRC team within EY’s Business Consulting domain is looking for dynamic individuals in the SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC space. These professionals will know how to help clients identify, design, implement and extract value from their SAP solution and supporting business processes.
You will help clients make ‘better decisions’ and work with them on their most important challenges relating to:
- Security and controls
- Business process controls transformation
- Strategic risk management
- Enterprise Governance, Risk and Control (GRC) technology enablement
- Program and project risk management
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working on SAP Security, Controls and SAP GRC related engagements
- Supporting the delivery of SAP Security and GRC project implementations across a broad range of SAP technologies (including GRC, S4HANA, Fiori/Gateway)
- Supporting on SAP Control design, implementation and review engagements
- Supporting the team in full cycle project risk management tasks relating to project delivery
- Working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum 1yr to 5+ years of experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information systems, commerce, accounting, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
- Basic SAP knowledge with an insight into basic Security and/or SAP GRC concepts
- Highly professional, with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
- Flexible with the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and leverage skills in new situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working skills are essential
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the practice
- Ability to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships
- Interest in the ability to apply accounting knowledge to Security and Internal Control functions within the SAP domain
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Work experience in SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC domain
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or IT General Controls
- Ability to identify key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security and business process within SAP
- French language ability
About EY Canada
EY is a global leader in advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. Our 212,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our people around the globe pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism to provide clients with a broad array of services relating to audit, advisory, tax and transactions.
EY has 5000 professionals based in 16 locations across Canada who provide audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services to a range of industries.