Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely, and we’re obsessed with growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine.
We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
The mission for this role is to improve, and in some cases create, practices that better position Foundation to develop, retain, and attract Foundationites as we scale for ambitious growth.
Our fast-paced start-up culture comes with: Extreme accountability, sometimes stress (which breeds great delegation, high performance, and prioritization skills), & the demand for innovation. If you are experienced in creating supporting processes for employees and recruiting talent within a start-up, we want to hear from you today!
- WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:Creating a competitive employment brand for Foundation that attracts and retains the best content and SaaS minds on the planet as measured by Employee satisfactions core of 80% annually.
- Analyzing metrics and proposing solutions and programs to improve employee engagement, morale, productivity, and retention.
- Owning the accuracy and reporting of our People Data, making sure it’s regularly updated, refreshed and shared with the right stakeholders at the right cadence.
- Shaping, defining and ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of People Operations and Culture services.
- Being an outlet for the team to go to with company feedback and to seek guidance and support from during moments of stress and conflict.
- Managing the administrative responsibilities of the People Operations team, performing operational duties required to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively,as measured by over 80% internal satisfaction with people and culture systems.
- Building systems and processes that are scalable. You are considered by many to be a systems thinker who can connect the dots between business needs and efficient, tech-enabled solutions. You’re seasoned in process improvements and optimizations.
- Designing and implementing high-quality, technology-enabled processes that drive efficiency for the People team, our employees, and key business verticals.
- Setting up our constant stream of new hires for success. You understand the importance of a strong onboarding program and will ensure a positive onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Supporting the Foundation team across all facets of our robust benefits offerings, partnering with our benefits brokers to serve as the team’s initial go-to resource for benefits and leave at Foundation.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Overseeing the creation and execution of our DEIB strategy, ensuring that the workforce is educated, engaged, and actively building a culture of belonging for all.
- Providing the main point of contact for offboarding, ensuring a positive employee experience and smooth transition for team members moving on from
- Foundation as well as impacted teams.
- Owning the program management of Foundation’s Internship Program and partnering with recruiting for application reviews through hired. You’ll ensure that we’re hiring great talent and that they’re set up for success every step of the way. You’ll attend career fairs, run Foundation’s Intern Open House, and establish a seamless pipeline from intern to full-time Associate hires. This will be measured based on the number of job applications received that match the needs outlined in open positions.
- Wrangling the schedule for onboarding, training, and all People Ops programming–keeping a keen eye out for automation opportunities and other ways to save our team time.
- Owning a number of different employee engagement programs to recognize the team and build community. You love creating positive and memorable experiences, and are great at it!
- Owning employee growth plan development and progression as measured by a 20% increase in the number of employees achieving their growth plan goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years HR-related experience (supporting or leading role)
- 1-2 years HR start-up experience (leading role)
- 2-3 years people management experience
- Proven experience creating and leading employee training and benefits programs
- Excellent remote work practices and async communication across multiple time zones
- Experience creating diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging strategy
- Recruitment programs development
- Performance management development and coaching experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven ability to assess the needs of others, prioritize support and act quickly
CHARACTERISTICS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- Approachable and calm under pressure
- Great listener
- Eager to learn and possesses a growth mindset
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong communication, Strong customer service orientation
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interested in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Well organized and can manage your own schedule. We’re a remote team, so that’s really important.
About Foundation Marketing
We believe that content excellence can be achieved through the combination of craftsmanship and intelligence. Our approach brings both of these elements together to deliver content that is worth creating & worth sharing.