Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever.
Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collecting core project information from clients and briefing internal teams
- Creating timelines, Gantt charts and budgets
- Contributing to the research and strategic direction of our brands and our clients’ brands
- Presenting ideas, changes in direction or changes in timing to clients
- Managing the different stages of a project internally
- Contributing to client deliverables (writing and/or research)
- Reviewing the work of teams internally to ensure it is meeting client goals
- Liaising between our clients and our internal teams to manage projects on time and on budget
- Setting the tone of a project
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with clients
- Ensuring everyone is on task and driving toward the same goal
- Knowing your clients better than anyone—their business goals, target audiences and core insights will come to you easily and you will champion them every step of the way
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 1–2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding of content marketing and paid/earned digital marketing
- Proven ability to stay on time and on budget
- Working knowledge of Gantt chart development
- Working knowledge of Slack, Trello and Google Sheets
- Tech-savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing, media and growth hacking
- Organization and ability to manage your own schedule—we’re a remote team, after all
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Close attention to detail, i.e., near-perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Drive suite
- Working knowledge of SEO tools like Moz, Ahrefs and SEMrush
About Foundation Marketing
We believe that content excellence can be achieved through the combination of craftsmanship and intelligence. Our approach brings both of these elements together to deliver content that is worth creating & worth sharing.