Foundation is a content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely.
That means we give you the tools you need (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day. We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be shaping the strategies, content, and campaigns we create for our partners and our own brands, as well as driving optimization efforts and analysis until goals are met.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You’ll have the opportunity to make conversion funnels and set goals that take our clients’ brands to the next level.
- Working with B2B SaaS marketing teams on the development and delivery of their growth goals, including go-to-market strategies, investment raises, and establishing product-market fit
- Planning and developing experiments that lead to acquisition, retention, and increased revenue for SaaS brands
- Working closely with our internal teams to coordinate and execute content campaigns, distribution efforts & email campaigns, SEO audits, digital PR, paid advertising campaigns, and content creation
- Providing strategic guidance to internal teams and ensuring the quality of the team’s work
- Conducting your own research to identify insights that clients can use to drive results
- Delivering reporting and optimizations that steer the team toward well-established KPIs
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Presenting to executives on growth efforts (marketing goals, strategies, and budgets) alongside a team of experts and guiding skilled internal teams in achieving the desired results
- Collaborating with and overseeing a team of contributors (writers, project managers, paid and SEO strategists, digital PR teams, and reporting)
- Building cohesion among the team among evolving reporting structures and ongoing pivots in direction
- Working closely with B2B SaaS leaders to identify their challenges and opportunities
- Managing the project responsibilities for your accounts by providing assignments and prioritization guidance to the team you work with
- Contributing to the strategic direction of our brands and our clients’ brands
- Providing strategic guidance and in some cases executing to support the team
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 2 years of B2B SaaS start-up experience
- 5 years experience directing and/or executing all aspects of content marketing (email, SEO, digital PR, content creation, content distribution, paid media, and reporting)
- Remote marketing agency experience is an asset
- Eager to learn with a growth mindset
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities
- Strong communication and persuading skills, as well as customer service, oriented
- Natural async communication skills when working with team members in different timezones, all of whom work remotely
- High energy and curious by nature
- Interested in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- We’re a remote team, so it’s important that you’re well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Very tech-savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing, and media
- The ability to listen to a CMO or VP of Marketing and turn their goals into clearly thought-out tactics
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hubspot, Unbounce
- Ability to conduct keyword research using tools like Ahrefs
About Foundation Marketing
We believe that content excellence can be achieved through the combination of craftsmanship and intelligence. Our approach brings both of these elements together to deliver content that is worth creating & worth sharing.