Foundation is a content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely.
That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day. We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be shaping the strategies, content and campaigns we create for our partners and our own brands, as well as driving optimization efforts and analysis until goals are met.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You’ll have the opportunity to make conversion funnels and set goals that take our brands and our client’s brands to the next level.
- Working with B2B SaaS marketing teams on the development and delivery of their marketing and growth goals
- Planning and developing experiments that lead to acquisition, retention and increased revenue for SaaS brands
- Working closely with our internal teams to coordinate and execute content campaigns, distribution efforts & more
- Overseeing the ongoing digital marketing strategies for high growth SaaS brands
- Overseeing both paid campaign & earned media opportunities to meet digital goals
- Conducting your own research to identify insights that clients can use to drive results
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Presenting to executives on growth efforts (marketing goals, strategies and budgets)
- Collaborating and overseeing a team of contributors (writers, PMs, AM, content managers)
- Training the team on reporting and various elements of digital marketing
- Working closely with B2B SaaS leaders to identify their challenges and opportunities
- Contributing to the strategic direction of our brands and our client’s brands
- Planning and supporting outbound & inbound opportunities for our brands
- Presenting ideas, results and reports to clients
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Tech-savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing and media
- The ability to conduct keyword research in a tool like Ahrefs, Moz or SEMRush
- The ability to listen to a CMO, VP of Marketing and turn their goals into clearly thought out tactics
- The ability to work wonders in a spreadsheet
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Organization and ability to manage your own schedule—we’re a remote team, after all
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Experience in the Google Drive suite
- Close attention to detail
- TECH BUDGET
- We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
- 100% REMOTE
- Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
- ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
- We offer time off for all Public & Religious Holidays.
- Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
- PAID TIME OFF
- Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
- WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
- We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
- EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT
- Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
- COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
About Foundation Marketing
We believe that content excellence can be achieved through the combination of craftsmanship and intelligence. Our approach brings both of these elements together to deliver content that is worth creating & worth sharing.