As a DevOps engineer, you will be working with our DevOp engineers to build tools and frameworks to ensure the smooth promotion of code from build to production using industry-standard CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) processes. This role will allow you to understand how software is built, deployed to various test environments and put into production. This role will allow you to gain an understanding of the overall processes in software development and give you a unique opportunity to work with different technologies. You will be using languages and tools such as python, bash, Zabbix, Splunk, Jenkins and Kubernetes.
At Global Relay we use leading-edge technologies to deploy and manage thousands of servers and the infrastructure that delivers highly scalable and available services.
- Help the team reduce work by improving our automation
- Develop tools & frameworks to enhance our CI (Continuous Integration) & CD (Continuous Delivery) framework
- Improve automation for builds, deploys, tests and monitoring tools
- Work with the team in an agile development model
- When required, monitor and ensure smooth operation of development and test environments
- Solid programming skills in languages such as Python or Java
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals such as threading, OOP and more
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems and bash
- An ability to learn quickly and work with different technologies concurrently
- Experience with the following is an asset:
- Working knowledge in container and virtualization technologies such as Kubernetes, docker, VmWare
- Working knowledge in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
About Global Relay
Every day, your employees use communication platforms like email to talk to colleagues, customers, and counterparties. These platforms distribute critical information and keep your organization running efficiently. But they also produce a flood of data that can strain the resources of your IT and business teams.
We help organizations manage and control their communications data. Whether you want to meet regulatory requirements, streamline your eDiscovery process, or improve employee productivity, we can help you achieve your goals. Our services provide all employees with the tools and data they need - helping them make decisions and your organization stay competitive.
In 1999, we developed one of the first cloud computing services. Our innovative email archiving service addressed the growing need for corporate email management. Since then, the world has changed rapidly. Organizations have adopted new methods of communication, data volumes have risen exponentially, and regulatory and corporate governance requirements for recordkeeping and supervision have become increasingly strict. Through it all, we have continued to innovate to help our customers manage, control, and profit from their data.
Today, we operate at the intersection of two of the biggest technology trends – cloud and big data. We manage petabytes of critical data for the world's largest and most powerful organizations. Our team delivers services to more than 20,000 customers in 90 countries, with a focus on financial services and other highly regulated industries.