The Intermediate React Developer is a member of a small, highly focused team, responsible for building modern, sophisticated applications, using leading-edge technologies. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. We encourage our developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across our different projects and application domains. If you are committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, performant and secure then you’ll fit in around here.
- Work as a part of an agile development team, to design and implement a fully interactive, single-page style web application
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Collaborate with interaction designers to translate mock-ups into a functioning web application that is accessible and responsive with exceptional usability
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
- Experience writing functional tests using web testing frameworks
- Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Unit testing with Mocha or Jasmine/Jest
- Enterprise application development
About Global Relay
Every day, your employees use communication platforms like email to talk to colleagues, customers, and counterparties. These platforms distribute critical information and keep your organization running efficiently. But they also produce a flood of data that can strain the resources of your IT and business teams.
We help organizations manage and control their communications data. Whether you want to meet regulatory requirements, streamline your eDiscovery process, or improve employee productivity, we can help you achieve your goals. Our services provide all employees with the tools and data they need - helping them make decisions and your organization stay competitive.
In 1999, we developed one of the first cloud computing services. Our innovative email archiving service addressed the growing need for corporate email management. Since then, the world has changed rapidly. Organizations have adopted new methods of communication, data volumes have risen exponentially, and regulatory and corporate governance requirements for recordkeeping and supervision have become increasingly strict. Through it all, we have continued to innovate to help our customers manage, control, and profit from their data.
Today, we operate at the intersection of two of the biggest technology trends – cloud and big data. We manage petabytes of critical data for the world's largest and most powerful organizations. Our team delivers services to more than 20,000 customers in 90 countries, with a focus on financial services and other highly regulated industries.