As part of the team, your main task will be to work on our innovative OCIANA™ platform, developing new functionality already identified by our clients. Every new team member is ‘buddied’ up with an existing team member, to ensure they are up and running as quickly as possible. We utilize Slack, Teams and many other collaborative tools that allow us all to stay in touch and remain a close team wherever we are based in the country.
- Develop and implement front and back-end product application elements, based on requirements and user feedback
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle, with a focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators, to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Must have 3 years of commercial React experience, v.16 or later
- Must be able to show prior work or portfolio
- Proven and demonstratable experience working with React version v.16 or later
- Working with react hooks
- Creating custom hooks
- state management (e.g., Redux, useContext, useReducer, etc.)
- CSS integration tools (e.g., styled-components, css-modules, etc.)
- TSX (TypeScript + JSX)
- RESTFul API integrations
- Strong understanding of NodeJS
- Working experience with version Control (Gitlab, GIT, etc.)
- Candidates must hold or be able to obtain Security and Controlled Goods clearances.
Additional experience in the following areas is considered an asset:
- Integrating React with other tools that manipulate the DOM (e.g., leaflet, D3.js, Vega, etc.)
- Optimizing build process (e.g., babel, webpack, typescript, etc.)
- Creating a custom component repository
- Experience with
- SSR (server-side rendering)
- With routing and unit testing React components
- Defining and communicating technical and design requirements
About Global Spatial Technology Solutions Inc. (GSTS)
Global Spatial Technology Solutions Inc. is an Artificial Intelligence company focused on the Maritime Domain. GSTS designs and develops advanced global digital solutions that enhance safety, security, efficiency and environmental sustainability. Utilizing the latest developments in AI and Big Data analytics, their systems process enormous volumes of satellite and terrestrial data to provide decision-making intelligence for the maritime sector.