Guild is an SaaS-based database management solution that automates and simplifies the administration of professional college and association memberships. We are currently looking for 2 intermediate level developers to join our team and work on both commercial and internal projects.
Guild is built on a LEMP stack and makes use of several 3rd party APIs for task automation.
We are looking for someone who will lead by example when it comes to development best practices. You will be an integral part of the development team involved in the full development cycle, often working on challenging data migration projects.
- Using PHP frameworks
- Working with Git
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Building APIs
- Data migration
- 5+ years of experience working with both front end and back end technologies;
- Experience with PHP frameworks – Laravel (Preferred), CodeIgniter, Symfony
- Experience with relational databases – MySQL (Preferred)
- Experience working with Git
- Experience working with 3rd party API integrations
- Experience building APIs
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Nice to have
- Experience with front end frameworks – Vue, React, Angular
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience migrating data
- Experience working on large-scale, multi-tenant deployments
Working with us
Guild is a close-knit team and each member has a significant impact on success. If you believe you have the experience and skillset to contribute, are self-starting, passionate about building upon your repertoire, enjoy digging for solutions and have a keen attention to detail – Guild is the place for you.
Application deadline: 2020-11-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
About Guild software Inc.
Guild is a SaaS-based platform that manages licensing and educational data for professional associations, colleges, and unions! Learn more about them, and how they can help save you money & time!