immediaC and its affiliated companies are seeking a Content & SEO Specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for a passionate professional with experience in content writing and optimizing websites to increase traffic and conversion.
We need a team player who takes work and play seriously. Many members of our team are currently working remotely and we have an available office workspace in downtown Halifax that allows individuals the ability to come to the office if they choose.
The position responsibilities include:
- Audit website content and make recommendations
- Write content for websites, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Research and generate keyword ideas
- Monitor website traffic, search results, conversion, and develop optimization and link-building strategies
- Manage paid search campaigns
- Provide estimates, specifications, and requirements
- Brainstorm technical solutions with peers, clients and business analysts
- Get your ideas out in the daily scrum
- Keep up with technology and introduce new SEO approaches/best practices to peers
- Promote teamwork in problem resolution
- Foster an environment of open discussion, debate, and questioning while always maintaining professionalism and respect for others
- You have a technical IT, public relations, or marketing diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- You have proven work experience with search engine optimization
- You are proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are detail-oriented
- You want to be part of a company that has fun and gets stuff done
- You want to be part of a growing team that is making a difference and doing interesting work
immediaC is a Halifax based software development firm that builds apps and intelligent websites that incorporate CRM, registration, credentialing and membership management software. Over the last 21 years, the company has built more than 3,800 applications, and websites for industry, government and nonprofits throughout Canada.
We are collaborative and passionate about our work and we are growing. Consider a career move and a team you will love working with.
Application deadline: 2021-08-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday, No weekends
Work remotely: Yes
immediaC is a Halifax based software development firm that builds intelligent websites that incorporate eCommerce, registration, credentialing and membership management. Over the last 20 years, we have built more than 3,800 software applications, websites, web applications and mobile apps for industry, government, unions, and nonprofit organizations across Canada. Our team is a unique combination of designers, online marketers, software engineers and co-op students. We have fun doing great work and focusing on achieving our clients’ goals.