The Account Executive contributes to Introhive’s s success by planning and executing a business plan to grow our presence within North America as it pertains to finding incremental and expanding current opportunities with customers and prospects. The successful candidate will work closely with the RVP for North America and will be tasked with building a book of business focused on customers within professional services, technology, telecommunications and financial services verticals.
An ideal candidate will bring at least 3 years of solution selling experience with SaaS enterprise technologies and be a self-starter who can work collaboratively with the broader sales organization to drive deals. Ideal backgrounds would include a background in CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation and sales enablement. A proven ability to sell to “V” and “C” level executives in Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing is important. Experience in working with partners and building pipelines from existing contacts and relationships in the region is also required. Of course, the candidate would have a track record of consistently over-exceeding the quota.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive new business and incremental revenue via clients
- Meet and exceed monthly quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build, plan and execute on a regional/territory or industry vertical business plan
- Present, pitch and run product demonstrations as required
- Self-generate client and partner opportunities
- Work closely with pre-sales, lead generation, inside sales and commercial sales team within North America
- Work closely with marketing to enable digital, account-based marketing (ABM) and cold sales lead (SQL’s) for the region
- Research customers and uncover potential new business and ABM opportunities
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to track and manage all pertinent information related to leads and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Introhive platform
- If necessary, host online presentations and product demonstrations
- Open and able to travel for client meetings in a post-Covid world
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Drive and passion for business development, marketing and relationship building
- Positive attitude and the desire to deliver exceptional results
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales, business development or EBR functions
- Relationships and knowledge of the Salesforce business community
- Strong understanding of the sales process and supporting systems (ie: CRM)
- Strong history of over-achieving quota
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be highly organized and work well with priority changes and/or pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B relationship intelligence and data quality management solution, recently recognized as a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s AI powered SaaS platform is designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. Built for scalability and security, Introhive has the single largest relationship intelligence automation (RIA) customer deployment in the world with over 100,000 users across 90+ different countries.
Introhive has invested over $30 million into its data science platform and is backed by leading investors; Lake Bridge Capital, Build Ventures, Espresso Capital, Maven, Fortify and Salesforce.