Introhive is on the hunt for a Senior C# Software Engineers to help our growing team achieve excellence. Our vision is to deliver an enterprise software solution on multiple platforms including web, desktop, and other integrated systems.
The successful candidate will have experience working on web-based enterprise applications built on modern frameworks with RESTful API back-ends and exhibit a strong willingness to learn new technologies. You will be working with design teams to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation. Taking an active role in defining how an application looks and works should all be things you excel at. You should be able to work independently (though we collaborate continuously) and thrive on identifying, as well as solving, problems. We like to think we’re always helping each other improve, so we want someone who loves being part of a team.
The position can be based anywhere in Atlantic Canada.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your contributions directly affect the company’s bottom line, Introhive is the place for you!
- 5+ years relevant work experience in back-end web development
- Demonstrated industry experience developing software in C# (minimum 2+ years)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in working with AWS an asset
- Experience with developing RESTful Web Services
- Ability and desire to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with .NET core, docker, and Kubernetes considered a definite asset
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Scrum
- Very comfortable with source control tools like git
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is an asset but not required
- Experience / exposure to agile development methodology would be considered assets.
We think you’ll love working here, here’s why:
- We’re building new things from scratch. You became a developer to build things. We do it every day.
- We want your ideas, not just your skills. It’s a collaborative team and everyone contributes to what we build and how we build it.
- You’ll work with people as smart as you. We’re a diverse team that have done a lot and we learn from each other.
- We’ve done this before. Almost everyone on the team has built successful products and businesses before.
- We get things done. Things get built every day and we keep the meetings to a minimum.
- It’s cool stuff. We work at the intersection of mobile, CRM, social and data and it’s really interesting.
- We have fun. We’re an unpretentious and relaxed crowd. Low on the drama and high on support for each other.
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ Award. Introhive has quickly grown to 300+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada.
Introhive’s platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM and automate data enrichment
- Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
Our Canadian workspaces boast beautiful and conveniently located offices. We also offer an RRSP matching plan, health, and dental benefits as well as educational opportunities. Most offices are also pet friendly!
Job Type: Full-time
Introhive is the fastest-growing AI-powered Sales and Revenue Intelligence platform, with the single largest ERM deployment in the world with customer PwC. The company has been recognized by awards programs including the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and is Great Place to Work® certified in Canada. Introhive’s AI-powered SaaS platform enables organisations to realise the full value of their relationships across the business and to leverage untapped data to drive revenues and increase productivity while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Introhive is trusted by some of the world's most recognisable brands: Deloitte, KPMG, Clark Nexsen, Colliers, and Plante Moran. Learn more at www.introhive.ai