Introhive is building out a new focus area in our marketing that focuses on customers. We are looking for our first Customer Evangelist that will help us promote and delight our many raving customers. The role will sit on the marketing team and work closely with Customer Service to ensure teams are coordinated and the successes our customers have using Introhive is amplified internally and externally. This position can be worked out of our Saint John, Fredericton or Halifax office.
- Develop a yearlong strategy and goals for your function that focuses on showcasing our customers, building a brand around how different verticals use
- Introhive, and highlight champions inside each account
- Help prepare ‘Quarterly Business Reviews’ (QBRs) that focus on a few key customers and their usage of Introhive for the rest of the organization to understand opportunities, successes, gaps.
- Build relationships with key customers and develop marketing programs to ensure their stories are told in the form of case studies, testimonials, speaking engagements, blog posts, etc
- Begin developing a core customer community that will serve as an audience of key advocates that help Introhive with product roadmap feedback, new features launches, and general customer advocacy.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team on related events and programs
- Communicate updates and key messages with our customers, working closely with Customer Service.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (a keen understanding of how a marketing team works together and collaborates is a must for this role)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. (A writing sample is required)
- Experience with social media usage in a business environment
- Experience working with SaaS/ with a technology firm would be considered a very strong asset
- Storytelling and content development skills
- Able to translate complex concepts into easy to understand content and campaigns
- Experience working with customers and/or partners in a SaaS environment
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (G-Suite, Slack, Asana, Zoom, email, etc)
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player – leave the drama at the door
- Familiarity with the Customer Service function – ideally has worked cross-functionally with this team in the past
- Experience managing events – from inception to delivery as well as basic logistics for outside third party events (ie: sponsorships, webinars, in-person trade shows)
- Tech-savvy with typical tools like Google, Asana, Slack, PowerPoint, etc.
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards. The company is Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and was recently named among Canada's Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women, and is a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE).
Introhive has quickly grown to 300+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, the United States and Canada.