Introhive is currently on the hunt for an IT System Administrator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to drive excellence in corporate IT processes and services. You are an organized individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. This position can be based in Fredericton, Halifax or Saint John, but you will be collaborating with a global team in multiple time-zones.
If you are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, love to learn and want to grow alongside an organization, we want you!
- Develop and document IT procedures and systems to support our high-growth technology company.
- Manage the full IT hardware asset lifecycle, including laptops, mobile devices, monitors, conferencing equipment and peripherals.
- Manage on- and off-boarding of users including account creation and training.
- IT support for both local users as well as global workforce, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and general issue resolution.
- Support a variety of services, technologies and environments including Mac OS X, Windows desktop, office networking, Google G-Suite, collaboration tools, conference call software, HR, and Sales support systems.
- Continuously monitor and improve the security of corporate systems, networks, and hardware.
- Automate remote provisioning and patching of endpoint systems using device management tools like Jamf or Intune, so onboarding and management of devices is seamless and hands-off.
- Assist with all the work required to support audit and compliance activities
- College diploma or a university degree with experience in system/network administration; or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training/certifications.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve challenging technical issues
- Expertise administering both Mac OS X and Windows endpoints
- Experience administering Google G-Suite is an asset
Work With Us
Who is Introhive?
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards. The company is Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and was recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women, and is a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE).
Introhive has quickly grown to 350+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, the United States and Canada.
Introhive’s platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM
- and automate data enrichment
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
Our Canadian workspaces boast beautiful and conveniently located offices. We also offer an RRSP matching plan, health, and dental benefits as well as educational opportunities. Most offices are also pet friendly!
Introhive is the fastest-growing AI-powered Sales and Revenue Intelligence platform, with the single largest ERM deployment in the world with customer PwC. The company has been recognized by awards programs including the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and is Great Place to Work® certified in Canada. Introhive’s AI-powered SaaS platform enables organisations to realize the full value of their relationships across the business and to leverage untapped data to drive revenues and increase productivity while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Introhive is trusted by some of the world's most recognizable brands: Deloitte, KPMG, Clark Nexsen, Colliers, and Plante Moran. Learn more at www.introhive.ai