Introhive is currently on the hunt for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to drive excellence in corporate IT processes and services. You are an organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position can be based in Fredericton or Halifax, but you will be collaborating with a global team in multiple time zones.
If you are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, love to learn and want to grow alongside an organization, we want you !
- Develop and document IT procedures and systems to support our high-growth technology company.
- Manage the full IT hardware asset lifecycle, including laptops, mobile devices, monitors, conferencing equipment and peripherals.
- Manage on- and off-boarding of users including account creation and training.
- IT support for both local users as well as the global workforce, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and general issue resolution.
- Support a variety of services, technologies and environments including Mac OS X, Windows desktop, office networking, Google G-Suite, collaboration tools, conference call software, HR, and Sales support systems.
- Continuously monitor and improve the security of corporate systems, networks, and hardware.
- Automate remote provisioning and patching of endpoint systems using device management tools like Jamf or Intune, so onboarding and management of devices are seamless and hands-off.
- Assist with all the work required to support audit and compliance activities
- College diploma or a university degree with 2+ years experience in system/network administration; or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training/certifications.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve challenging technical issues
- Expertise administering both Mac OS X and Windows endpoints
- Experience administering Google G-Suite is an asset
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B relationship intelligence and data quality management solution, recently recognized as a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s AI powered SaaS platform is designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. Built for scalability and security, Introhive has the single largest relationship intelligence automation (RIA) customer deployment in the world with over 100,000 users across 90+ different countries.
Introhive has invested over $30 million into its data science platform and is backed by leading investors; Lake Bridge Capital, Build Ventures, Espresso Capital, Maven, Fortify and Salesforce.