Meet Our Team:
Introhive is seeking an entry level AWS Infrastructure, Data Engineer with a history of supporting, building and monitoring data pipelines in production environments
What to Expect:
This candidate must have a proven track record in building AWS infrastructure automation scripts via AWS Cloudformation, utilizing supporting technologies like Git and Travis build engines. This AWS infrastructure//data engineer will join our growing Data Science department. Introhive offers a unique opportunity to work on very large data sets and solve challenging business problems using ML, Deep Learning and NLP. If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about this key role within the technical team.
This candidate would be able to work remotely within Canada or from our Fredericton office in New Brunswick.
What You’ll Do:
The chosen candidate must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in data sets and working with stakeholders to improve our products.
What You’ve Accomplished:
We’re looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience managing data pipelines, must hold an Undergraduate degree or equivalent education in Computer Information Sciences, Computer Science, or other related studies which are data and operations related
- Knowledge of Engineering and Operational Excellence using standard methodologies
- Knowledgeable in the SCRUM/Agile development methodology
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines using TravisCI
- Experience designing dynamic DAGs in AWS MWAA (Airflow) or Luigi, Azkaban
- Experience building ETL/ELT pipelines using modern data warehousing technologies
- Knowledge of Sagemaker, AWS Glue, DynamoDb
- The ability to do light-weight pager-duty on outside working hours
- Experience in building and supporting delta processing pipelines from Postgres(RDS)
- Show efficiency in handling data – tracking data lineage, ensuring data quality, and improving discoverability of data
- Sound knowledge of distributed systems and data architecture (lambda)- design and implement batch and stream data processing pipelines, knows how to optimize the distribution, partitioning, and Snowflake high-level data structures
Nice if you have:
- Experience with AWS, CloudFormation and IAM security concepts.
- Experience with with Data Build Tool, Airflow, Great Expectations, DVC/CML, Fivetran
- Expertise in ELT optimization using DBT on Snowflake, designing, coding, and tuning Snowflake data processes pipelines
What You Can Expect from Us:
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed !
Job Type: Full-time
Introhive is the fastest-growing AI-powered Sales and Revenue Intelligence platform, with the single largest ERM deployment in the world with customer PwC. The company has been recognized by awards programs including the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and is Great Place to Work® certified in Canada. Introhive’s AI-powered SaaS platform enables organisations to realise the full value of their relationships across the business and to leverage untapped data to drive revenues and increase productivity while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Introhive is trusted by some of the world's most recognisable brands: Deloitte, KPMG, Clark Nexsen, Colliers, and Plante Moran. Learn more at www.introhive.ai