We are looking for an events/admin candidate to join our fast-growing team! Events marketers have been forced to pivot like no other department since the start of 2020. With no more conferences, trade shows, roundtables or seminars to attend, the best organizations have found a way to adapt to a digital-first strategy instead. As online events have become one of the most successful and most important corners of our business, we’re looking for someone with boundless energy, impeccable organizational skills, and rockstar creativity to help us take it up another gear, and be ready to pivot when we are ready to be in-person once again.
From our popular virtual happy hours’ to mapping out the future return to physical events, we hope to find someone to support our channel and partner events, working with Channel Marketing Managers and Channel Directors to lead, develop and execute a jam-packed events plan for 2021 and beyond. Please note that this is an admin heavy role with lots of coordination but also provides the ability to tap into an incredible tech stack and learn! You’ll be immersed in bright minds and have the opportunity to contribute to the fast-growing AI company’s success.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace environment you’d excel in, then we’d love to hear from you! This position can be worked remotely within North America.
- Owning the partner teams events strategy, with direction and collaboration (from implementation to execution and everything in between – ie: landing pages, invitations, emails, project planning, vendors, company briefings etc
- Figuring out the best bang for our buck with sponsorships and participation in conferences/expos as well as figuring out the best way to present a business case for approval
- Collaboration on event follow up strategy, including (but not limited to): account based marketing, sales development reps sequences and Salesforce tracking of campaigns
- Planning with the global marketing team to figure out the best tools, technologies and processes for maximizing the effectiveness of events (before, during and after they happen)
- Working alongside the rest of marketing as the lead on other fun projects, from virtual parties to partner appreciation events
- Plenty of other tasks and projects; this is a very diverse role with lots of opportunity for progress
We know that rockstars can come from pretty much anywhere. While there are certain things we look for, that doesn’t mean we’re so strict that we ignore applications from outside that criteria. If you think you’re a good fit, there’s a good chance we will too. Here are the kind of things we consider valuable experience to be successful in this role:
- Experience in events or marketing environments – or, of course, both. The most relevant experience would be in software and/or B2B organizations.
- Familiarity with highly autonomous work styles. Your peers and your management will provide you with the nurture, feedback, support and training you need, but ultimately you must be capable of self-directed working.
- Being able to excel individually and as part of a team, as events often involve a lot of stakeholders and personalities to manage
- You are a multi-tasking guru. Managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously comes easily to you
- A+ communicator with the ability to collaborate across a multitude of mediums. Sharp communication skills can be the difference between wild success and disappointing failure.
- Smart presentation abilities and a talent in crafting compelling written content will be hugely important in deciding who will be the best candidate.
- Organized, proactive and team players people will thrive in this position
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of marketing and or project management experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: G- Suite with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- CRM experience preferred, but not required (we use Salesforce, so experience with this CRM would be a definite plus)
- Experience with Hubspot would be an asset
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with email deployment platforms such as Hubspot
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B relationship intelligence and data quality management solution, recently recognized as a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s AI powered SaaS platform is designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. Built for scalability and security, Introhive has the single largest relationship intelligence automation (RIA) customer deployment in the world with over 100,000 users across 90+ different countries.
Introhive has invested over $30 million into its data science platform and is backed by leading investors; Lake Bridge Capital, Build Ventures, Espresso Capital, Maven, Fortify and Salesforce.