We are looking for an energetic marketer to be part of the growing partner team at one of North America’s fastest-growing tech firms. This is a fun, collaborative, and dynamic role where you will work with great minds, a variety of personalities and skillsets, and learn a lot about tech and marketing. This position can be worked remotely anywhere within North America.
- Work closely with the partner managers to build strong relationships with counterparts at alliance partners in order to develop a deep and strategic understanding of how we benefit their business and customers, and execute on go to market strategies
- Negotiate mutually beneficial marketing campaigns to partners, in order to drive pipeline and close deals (create, implement and measure)
- Collaborate with the marketing, alliance partner, and sales teams to develop sales enablement campaigns and resources to drive warm leads, faster onboarding, and brand loyalty with the partners
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to partner agreement and new integration launches; this would include campaigns (digital, traditional, and ABM), events management (design to implementation to measurement), and co-branded marketing materials as needed
- Advocate for our partners and shared customers across the organization, to build our reputation as one of the best partner programs in SaaS
- Own the Introhive brand through those partner channels, including all Introhive content on partner sites, app listings, landing pages, and other placements as necessary
- Work with the marketing team to send proactive partner communications to share product development and critical partnership news (ie: external and internal newsletters, draft social media content, etc)
- Work with the digital marketing and operations team to improve data collection and sharing, to continually improve partner marketing efforts
- Ability to think creatively with partners to execute on unique campaigns both within and outside of the partner(s) standard marketing opportunities
- Enthusiasm for data-driven decisions and analysis, to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Willingness to create content for partner marketing efforts (draft blog posts, plan and execute joint webinars, manage sponsorships and in-person events (when available), create partner email content, blogs etc)
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of co-marketing campaigns
- Track and measure leads and influence to the overall sales pipeline; assist in the management of the partner marketing calendar
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships, and revenue-generating initiatives
- Work with Senior Channel Marketing Manager on developing and executing the tech stack for the partner team (ie: partner portal)
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (a keen understanding of how a marketing team works together and collaborates is a must for this role)
- Experience in or working closely with a partner channel team
- Experience working with SaaS/ with a technology firm would be considered a very strong asset
- Strong organization, writing, and storytelling skills
- Able to translate complex concepts into easy to understand content and campaigns
- Experience working with customers and/or partners in a SaaS environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop partner-centric value propositions
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (G-Suite, Slack, Asana, Zoom, email, etc)
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player – leave the drama at the door
This is an entry-level position for someone who is keen to learn and grow their career at a fast-moving scale-up
- Familiar with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and digital marketing concepts
- Experiencing managing events – from inception to delivery as well as basic logistics for outside third party events (ie: sponsorships, webinars, in-person trade shows)
- Experience working with a partner organization and/or managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience with marketing automation, and salesforce CRM a plus
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B relationship intelligence and data quality management solution, recently recognized as a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s AI powered SaaS platform is designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. Built for scalability and security, Introhive has the single largest relationship intelligence automation (RIA) customer deployment in the world with over 100,000 users across 90+ different countries.
Introhive has invested over $30 million into its data science platform and is backed by leading investors; Lake Bridge Capital, Build Ventures, Espresso Capital, Maven, Fortify and Salesforce.