Meet Our Team:
Introhive is seeking a senior level Data Scientist with a history of solving difficult problems using a scientific approach and hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. This well rounded senior Data Scientist will join our growing Data Science department. Introhive offers a unique opportunity to work on very large data sets and solve challenging business problems using ML, Deep Learning and NLP. If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about this key role within the technical team.
This candidate would be able to work remotely within Canada or from our offices in Atlantic Canada (Halifax, NS or Fredericton, NB)
What to Expect:
The chosen candidate must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in data sets and working with stakeholders to improve our products.
We’re looking for someone with 4-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, holds a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science
- 3+ years of Industry experience in an AI, Data Science, ML and NLP role
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Expert knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social graph analysis, etc.
- Experience in promoting ML models into production, and possesses a firm grasp on explainability, observability techniques
- Advance data cleansing and quality experience
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Proficiency with SQL and on Snowflake
- Advanced knowledge of Python, and associated ML libraries
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Comfortable working in AWS and Azure environments
- Experience using Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- Experience with NLP libraries NLTK, spaCy, etc.
- Familiarity with transfer learning in language models and fine tuning pre-trained models for specific use cases
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS, CloudFormation and IAM security concepts.
- Experience with with Data Build Tool, Airflow, Great_expectations, DVC/CML
What You Can Expect from Us:
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed !
Job Type: Full-time
Introhive is the fastest-growing AI-powered Sales and Revenue Intelligence platform, with the single largest ERM deployment in the world with customer PwC. The company has been recognized by awards programs including the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and is Great Place to Work® certified in Canada. Introhive’s AI-powered SaaS platform enables organisations to realise the full value of their relationships across the business and to leverage untapped data to drive revenues and increase productivity while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Introhive is trusted by some of the world's most recognisable brands: Deloitte, KPMG, Clark Nexsen, Colliers, and Plante Moran. Learn more at www.introhive.ai