A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Enterprise Support Team is responsible for the day-to-day IT support of our Publishing Offices around the world. You will be the first point of contact for any escalation of issues and provide expert technical troubleshooting and fault resolution to any incidents or requests raised. You will also be expected to work on assigned projects, reporting the progress to the Enterprise Support Team Lead. This team plays a key role ensuring that employees around the world, both in an office or remote, have the IT tools they need to be successful in their positions to drive our business forward. You are an individual who has a technical mind and has a passion for delivering solutions in the ever-changing world of technology.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Follow and improve our guidelines in the execution of a tailored global support strategy;
- Enforce support SLAs to maintain our high standards of support for our corporate staff;
- Act as the front-line support and provisioning of staff hardware and software;
- Proactive monitoring of issues to identify/resolve and mitigate impact;
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date documentation of our corporate processes and policies;
- Staff account provisioning and administration (Active Directory, JIRA, Exchange, etc.);
- Provide individual employee training on supported software;
- Test new releases of software ahead of time to ensure compatibility;
- Ensure patches and anti-virus signatures are applied regularly to staff equipment;
- Responsible for working with Vendors to order new, or debug existing, hardware or software solutions for staff;
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining IT asset inventory;
- Prioritize staff uptime and efficiency in our business growth.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in related field and 2 years previous IT-related experience;
- Thorough Windows desktop knowledge (MS Office, Outlook, Adobe, etc.);
- Thorough MacOSX desktop knowledge (MS Office, Outlook, Adobe, etc.);
- Android and iOS mobile knowledge;
- Experience administering MS Active Directory, MS Exchange and MacOS Server;
- Capable of managing the day-to-day tasks for the SCCM enterprise environment;
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems;
- Management of the corporate OS images (Windows and MacOS);
- Experience administering Apple Remote Desktop (ARD);
- Knowledge of common desktop and networking hardware;
- Comfortable with network structures and routing principals;
- Beginner Linux skills and windows server working knowledge;
- Knowledge of good industry standard system administration practices;
- Interest in a wide variety of technologies and quick to learn new ones;
- Familiarity with common industry virtualization products and technologies;
- Expert analytical and data-driven decision-making skills;
- Creative thinking and motivated self-starter with an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and technologies;
- Comfortable working on projects from start to finish under supervision from senior colleagues;
- Strong ability to work within aggressive and dynamic timelines;
- Strong team player and positive contributor to the culture of the business;
- Some physical lifting required.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.